What’s in this review?
Are you looking for an independent supplier for your business energy, instead of one of the ‘big six’?
Did you know that D-Energi currently has a 5-star rating on Trustpilot?
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about D-Energi, so if you decide to compare and switch, you’ll know exactly what you need.
Let’s get this started.
An award-winning energy supplier based in Manchester, D-Energi is a leading business to business gas and electricity supplier, with an extensive range of customers that include the education, hospitality and retail industries to name a few.
But is this supplier the best for you and your business? Check out the D-Energi reviews section to see what other companies are saying about D-Energi.
Costs and Fees
Like many similar companies, D-Energi does not offer an estimate quote on their website, but this is because quotes can vary in extremes depending on the size of your business, whether you have multiple sites when you use your energy and more.
However, to get a quote from D-Energi, this is what you will need.
- Whether you want a single or dual fuel package
- Your name
- Your business name
- Business Postcode
- Telephone number
D-Energi will then call you back as soon as possible and let you know what they can offer you at the most competitive price. This is a no obligation quote, so if you decide that it doesn’t match your businesses needs, there’s no problem.
Core services & offering
D-Energi offers a wide range of business solutions for their customers, with 15 years of experience and being an independent supplier with a 5-star rating on Trustpilot; you can expect a high level of service.
- Gas & Electricity
- Meter Connections: D-Energi offer to move, relocate, upgrade and maintain your meter. This includes repairs should your meter break and checking for accuracy, so you’re not paying for energy you didn’t use.
- Site Works: They can energise and de-energise your site and work by working with network operators to help make your site as safe as possible. They can also organise the installation of your new gas and electricity service.
- Solar PV Solutions: D-Energi offer solutions with the following technologies, Solar Photo-Voltaic Solutions, Solar Thermal, Boiler upgrades, L.E.D Lighting, Biomass Solutions, Water Conservation.
When it comes to customer support, D-Energi has many positive reviews on Trustpilot, and as of the time of writing, there have not been any negative reviews about their customer service or support.
Positive Customer Support Reviews
I am very happy to recommend D-Energi to any business looking for competitive rates and excellent service. Bethany, who dealt with my initial inquiry, has seen the process of transfer from our previous supplier through to the end and has been brilliant throughout!
We have recently changed to D-Energi for our business electricity. Not only were the prices by far the best in the marketplace the level of customer service received in the change over process was excellent.
Contract Length and Fees
Although D-Energi does not openly advertise their tariffs or costs, as every business requires a bespoke package, there are some main points that customers can enjoy.
Business Electricity Tariffs
- Fixed price contracts
- Dedicated account manager
- Manchester-based call centre
- Help with the switching process
Half Hourly Electricity Tariffs
- Specifically for businesses with a half hour meter
- Aim to beat the ‘big six’ prices
- Supplies, installs, maintains and operates your electricity meters
- Offers advice and support
Business Gas Tariffs
- Fixed price gas contracts
- Excellent customer service
- Account manager
- Aim to answer your call in 5 rings!
Renewable Energy Tariffs
- D-Energi can design, build and install your biomass system
- Offer a fully managed service via an Energy Supply Contract
- Solar PV and other renewable solutions
When it comes to their reviews, D-Energi enjoys a 5/5 star rating on Trustpilot, with 95% of their reports being positive and only 1% being negative, the rest falling somewhere in the middle.
The only negative rating that they currently have appears to be a one-off, where the terms of a contract had been confused in communication due to the company having used an energy broker.
Positive D-Energi Review
Some of the innovative and forward-thinking account managers I deal with there on a daily basis are some of the best around. Efficiency, customer care, and honesty are just three of the key traits I find in every employee I speak to at D-energi, but none more so than Emma.
Negative D-Energi Review
If I could give zero stars, I would. I recently shopped around to renew the electricity contract for our micro business and got what seemed to be a good deal with D-Energi.
I signed the contract agreeing on the terms and was then told by the broker that D-Energi had not stated transportation costs on the contract, which would increase our standing charge from 23.46p per day to 121.46p per day!
|Overall Trustpilot Score||★★★★★||★★★★★||★★★★★||★★★★★|
|Discounts||No||No||£15.75 per fuel per year||Unknown|
|The average cost for dual fuel three bedroom home||£82||£78||£90||Business Supplier|
|Positive Reviews on Trustpilot||92% Positive||86% Positive||86% Positive||95% Positive|
Who Should Use the Company?
D-Energi would be a great fit for a business that values a local UK service, with 15 years experience and offers many services that can help your business become more energy efficient.
D-Energi does not supply domestic customers.
D-Energi is an energy supply company with 15 years of experience providing businesses across the UK with competitively priced services, including business energy, renewable energy and energy services. With a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, customers can expect a high level of service from this company.
- Competitive prices
- Able to offer many services regarding energy efficiency
- Benefit from an extensive support section on their website
- Does not supply domestic customers